1. Position bracket against back of trimmer with plastic shield centered over work-platform and lower right comer of hinge touching the edge of model trimmer. (See figure on left, circled area.)
2. Hold bracket steady and press the overlapping tape firmly against trimmer. The tape will act as a temporary hinge and maintain the position.
3. Carefully rotate entire assembly backwards without dislodging Spencer-Mead the masking tape.
Stick the four adhesive pads to back of trimmer above tape. DO NOT remove protective cover paper from other adhesive side of pads.
5. Make trial placement by rotating assembly UPWARD and FORWARD until bracket touches adhesive pads. If the position is accurate, remove protective paper and repeat UPWARD
and FORWARD rotation.
6. Press bracket against trimmer at pad locations to assure strong adhesion and then remove tape.